Wednesday, August 20, 2008

P44 Permatang Pauh Election and others

By election in Permatang Pauh will be on August 26. Though its raining cats and dogs today, I believe both parties continued to campaign.

I have been following the news. There is something that I keep noticing in the papers. One individual criticising one another. As a future voter, I strongly feel that parties should promote their strength i.e what have they done so far ?

things will be very heaty and tensed. Violent acts should be avoided. Punished those involved in money politics and crime.

As for the soon to release Budget, I hope that this budget brings more goodies.Reduction in the price of fuel is what most Malaysians are waiting for. Surging food prices are almost unbearable with the fixed amount of money.

Finally our country made a mark on the Beijing Olympics Medal board. Congrats to our singles shuttler Lee Chong Wei. Though he didnt obtain the gold and I didnt watch the match, I believe he has put his best. On another note, though Mew Choo didnt win any medal for us but it was so obvious that she has a good fighthing spirit. If we fail this time, there is still next time in 2012.

No comments: